Saturday 11 April 2015

Trying to relax

I've been feeling kind of lost recently, and struggling to think about what I want to do in the near future. Not only that but I feel like I've fallen into an art rut, where I've hardly been drawing or creating anything, and if I think about doing stuff for myself I feel guilty as I have a few paid work jobs I should be doing and I've been putting them off. It's been stressing me out a lot, so last night I decided to throw it all to the wind and just relax and draw whatever the heck I wanted, even if it was generic and stupid and not pushing myself artistically at all. Just something to enjoy and relax. It felt great.

I'm actually kind of happy with the result, so I'll share it here too. :) Nothing revolutionary, just the kind of thing I like to draw, and haven't drawn in a long, long time. I hope I just relax and start drawing more, and not stress so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment